The Chinese government launched a "Golden Sun" program in July 2009 to provide subsidies to solar-power projects in China, and promote the solar industry as a new growth driver for the country's economy.
New Solar will help you to finance the project with a number of options. With financing, your project can be a no-money-down investment for you.
New Solar develops the specific proposal that fits your needs. This business model includes financing options from our investors and creditors, and where necessary, a Solar Power Purchase Agreement. Our overall plan requires unique financial relationships and a complex set of capabilities that few other companies have.
China has established the "Golden Sun" program to provide subsidies and incentives to promote solar power projects in the country. There are different types of incentives and payback rates based on the location and the type of solar installation. We work with our customers to negotiate these incentive programs and related Power Purchase Agreements.
New Solar works closely with our partners and customers in China to establish a new green energy living environment. We offer a comprehensive one-stop shop to build your solar energy system. Your system will be advanced, high performance, good value, and reliable for years to come.
Our team will go through the following steps to develop your solar project. Some of the steps may be optional based on the type of projects (such as residential projects) and the locations of the projects.
Evaluation and Analysis
We start each project with a careful discussion with our customer to evaluate the proposed site situation, analyze the feasibility of such a system, and propose all options for our customer to consider for building a green energy environment. We will carry out:
- Analysis of project viability at potential sites
- Energy audit to pinpoint solar system requirement
- Identify other possible green energy improvements
Project Development and Engineering Design
After matching customer's expectation with our initial assessment, we proceed to develop a detail plan of execution, and prepare all other necessary approvals, to build an efficient reliable solar energy system:
- Overall project development and management
- Proposal of financing options
- Application for Feed-in-tariff, where applicable
- Application for government and utility incentives
- Negotiating Solar Power Purchase Agreement, if needed
- Permitting with local authorities
- Environmental and feasibility study, if needed
- System engineering design
Construction, Inspection, and Certification
After our customer's approval to proceed with the contract, and obtaining all necessary financial contracts and government permits, we carry on to implement our advanced system:
- Component sourcing
- Construction, logistics, and warehousing
- System commission
- Passing local authorities inspection
- Certification for incentives or Renewable Energy Credit
Monitoring, Maintenance, and Promotion
After the system is build, we continue to provide our customer with professional support:
- Ongoing system monitoring, and maintenance
- Marketing promotional support